Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reading

Ever since I was a little girl. I loved to read,and I still love to read.When my son was a baby,I use to read him stories all the time.I believe it stuck,because to-day he is a avid reader.
No matter where I go,if I have the extra money, I will buy something to read. This is one of my vices, and I love it! I must be old -fashion,but I like the feel of a real book. Lots of people buy e-books for their kindles or nooks,and they probably love reading this way.But give me a real book to read, and I'll be happier.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog's wallpaper is fantastic.

    I, too, like the feel of a good book. I enjoy just sitting in a library and reading until I can't think anymore.

    I came across this article, and you might like to read it:

    http://www.businessinsider.com/3-easy-ways-to-develop-your-online-presence-2011-3?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+businessinsider+%28Business+Insider%29

    ReplyDelete