Friday, August 5, 2011

Where Did The Summer Go?

I haven't posted in a while,I've been busy doing things,that I been wanting to do for a while. What I like to know is,where did the summer go? It seems like the kids just got out of school, and it is already time for them to go back.Some of the kids are going boo!,but a lot of them are happy because they were bored just 2 weeks after they went on school break.
This summer really has been crazy,it has been so hot and humid. The month of July was like August weather, many days were very hot and humid. You couldn't plan anything outside,because of the weather. I like to know if August is going to be just as hot as July,or maybe we will have a early fall. It would be fine for me,because  I love Fall and Spring. It could be like that all year around. Forget winter,I just hate the bitter cold and the cold winds,not to mention,snow and ice.(yuck)
It is getting near vacation time for me.So I better get serious,and try and plan a mini vacation,to go somewhere for a few days. The problem is,nobody can decide where to go. Maybe we can all put our heads together and come up with a place that we all will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment